Have you considered offering your time as a Girl Scout Volunteer?
Click here for more information on Volunteering.
Girl Scouts of Greater Mississippi is a GREAT place to work!
Would you like a career that impacts the next generation of leaders? When you work with Girl Scouts, you help girls make a meaningful impact on the community, and you leave a lasting legacy in the heart of every girl you reach. Our staff and Board of Directors are made up of passionate and capable individuals with unique skills and abilities and a strong belief in the mission of Girl Scouts – to build girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place.
If you are interested in exploring a career with Girl Scouts of Greater Mississippi:
- Review the job postings below to determine if there is a possible match of our needs and your experience.
- Submit a resume, with cover letter and your salary requirements, by email to email@example.com. Be sure to reference the specific job listing in the subject line
- Resumes sent by fax or U.S. mail are accepted. However, email is preferred.
- All resumes will be considered, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Candidates that are selected for employment must pass background check and drug test.
Current Job Listings
For information regarding employment with GSUSA or other Girl Scout councils, click here.